Job Status: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, improving and growing a business by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. You are to work on improving profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, and to also enhance the operation of the business.
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
Your duties shall include the follows:
- Responsible for developing growth strategies and plans
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Coordinate and carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Coordinate, Manage and retain business relationships with new and existing clients for the purpose of gaining business from them to the company
- Responsible for Increasing and maintaining client base of the company
- Supervision of all company sales to achieve its operational and financial goals
- Responsible for communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Ensure to have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Responsible for writing business proposals, drafting and reviewing contracts
- Oversee negotiations with stakeholders
- Responsible for Identification and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Ensure research on business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow up industry trends locally and internationally
- Responsible for providing management with feedback on successes and areas needing improvements
- Summit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to CEO
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s degree|
|Degree Field(s)||Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Political Science or any related fields
|Experience||2-5years working experience in Sales and/or Business Development (maritime experience is added advantage).
|Skills||· Problem-solving, critical thinking, strategic planning skills; strong motivation; business and finance understanding
· Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
· Initiative and good decision-making skills
· Project management skills
· Organizational skills, Good networking skills and the ability to think strategically
Applicant will be contacted once suitable applications are received. Regardless, it will close 10thMay, 2019
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and documents in a single file.Pdf file should be named with Applicants full name and position, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
- Applicant must attach all relevant documents.
- Only application in PDF will be accepted for review.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.